- June 28th, 2010
- Write comment
Archive for June, 2010
Not to mention Regina King is absolutely beautiful in this video.
I put in the work and the result is Mellow Ambiance tell me what you think…below.
Maverick Hip Hop & R&B Music Producer of MISI EntertainmentEmail This Blog Post
Produced By Delano Morgan. Special Effects by Fionia Amara.
1. You want to make sure you choose a vocal coach you are comfortable with.
2. You want to make sure that the location you will be training in will be a relaxed and suitable environment.
3. You want to make sure that you choose a vocal coach that is experienced & knowledgeable in the style of music you will be performing in.
1. You’ve memorized your lines weeks or even months in advance, you start to forget your lines just before the performance.
2. You focus more on the audience instead of doing your part in the performance.
3. Before your performance, you start sweating profusely, have mild chills, and get shivers and tremors.
4. You suffer from maladies like dry mouth, diarrhea, constipation, and incontinence when the performance date nears.
Learn more about us on our website: www.MISIEntertainment.com